INNOVATIVE SPAS WEB SITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE:
third party tracking technologies and server logs. We may also gather information about the type of browser you are using, IP address or type of operating system to assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service. It is highly recommended and suggested you review the privacy policies and statements of any website you choose to use or frequent as a mean to better understand the way in which other websites garner, make use of and share information.
Use of Information Collected:Innovative Spas may collect and make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At the time, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services they may be available to you from http://www.innovativespas.com/. Innovative Spas may also be in contact with you in regards to
completing serves and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
Innovative Spas does not now, nor in the futures, sell, rent or lease any of our customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
Innovative Spas may deem it necessary to follow websites and/or pages that users may frequent in an effort to glean what types of services and/or products may be popular to customers or the general public.
Innovative Spas may disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you, only if required to do so in accordance with applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or is required in an effort to:
- Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon Innovative Spas and/or our website;
- Maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of Innovative Spas ; and Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of http://www.innovativespas.com/ and/or the general public.
Children Under Age of 13Innovative Spas does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13 without verifiable parental consent. If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected by anyone under the age of 13, we shall immediately take necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database. Anyone under the age of 13 must seek parent or guardian permission to use this website.
the information collected by our website.
SecurityInnovative Spas shall endeavor and shall take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security with respects to our offices and information storages facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
By accessing this web site or filling out any forms, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trade mark law.
Our overall policy is simple: If we collect information from you, we use it only for the purposes for which it was collected. We do not sell your personally identifiable information including your email address to any third party, and do not share this information with anyone not affiliated with H2O Outlet and Innovative Spas.
2. USE LICENSE
- Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on Innovative Spas’s site for individual and non-business use only. This is the just a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial use , or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
- attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on Innovative Spas’s site;
- remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to someone else or even “mirror” the materials on other server.
- This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by Innovative Spas whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
- The materials on Innovative Spas’s site are given “as is”. Innovative Spas makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranties, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, Innovative Spas does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
In no occasion should Innovative Spas or its suppliers subject for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference,) emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials on Innovative Spas’s Internet webpage, regardless of the possibility that Innovative Spas or a Innovative Spas approved agent has been told orally or in written of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don’t permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
5. AMENDMENTS AND ERRATA
The materials showing up on Innovative Spas’s site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. Innovative Spas does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. Innovative Spas may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever without notification. Innovative Spas does not, then again, make any dedication to update the materials.
Innovative Spas has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by Innovative Spas of the site. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user’s own risk.
Innovative Spas may update these terms of utilization for its website whenever without notification. By utilizing this site you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. GOVERNING LAW
Any case identifying with Innovative Spas’s site should be administered by the laws of the country of United States Innovative Spas State without respect to its contention of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will gather and utilization of individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will just hold individual data the length of essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
- We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilized, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
- We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and also unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration.
- We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
HOW WE USE AND SHARE INFORMATION:
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITY
We take precautions to protect your information. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
OUR COMMITMENT TO CHILDREN’S PRIVACY:
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
HOW TO ACCESS OR CORRECT YOUR INFORMATION
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at:
155 S Rosemont Road
Va Beach, VA 23452